Notices – 27/05/18
OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL PARISH – BALLUTA
PARISH NOTICES – SUNDAY 27th May 2018
- ON MONDAY, at 7.15pm at the Parish Centre there will be a meeting for parents whose children will be receiving the First Holy Communion.
- ON TUESDAY at 5.15pm, at the Parish Church there will be confessions for children who will be receiving the First Holy Communion.
At 6.30pm there will be a Pastoral Council meeting.
- ON WEDNESDAY there will be a pilgrimage to the Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary in Gozo, following by an outing. Departure will be at 7.30am from Imrabat Street and Balluta Square. Tickets from the parish office or from Doris Mallia.
- ON THURSDAY at 7.00pm, Lectio Divina (Divine Reading) will be held at the Parish Centre. Meditations will be on the coming Sunday Gospel.
- FRIDAY is the First Friday of the month. At 5.45pm there will be
adoration led by the Divine Mercy Group.
On that day children who will be receiving the First Holy Communion will be
meeting in church at 7.00pm for a rehearsal.
- On SUNDAY, during the 9.00am Mass twelve children will bereceiving the First Holy Communion. For this reason, on that day, the 10.00am Mass will start at 10.15am.
- On 7th June, we will be organising a pilgrimage to places linked to Fr. Avertans’s life. The localities will be: Mosta, Valletta, Balluta, Rabat and Mdina. The pilgrimage includes information, prayers and Mass, and also a packed lunch. The pilgrimage starts at 9.00am from Floriana and at the end of the pilgrimage at 5.00pm there will be transport to Valletta. Those interested in joining can register at the sacristy by not later than 4th June.
- There are still some places available for the Pilgrimage to Lourdes from the 20th to 24th of August. More information from the Parish Office.
- Another issue of the FLIMKIEN Magazine with the Balluta Parish’s insert is out. Helpers are kindly asked to collect their copies from the sacristy.