OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL PARISH – BALLUTA
PARISH NOTICES – SUNDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2017
- ON TUESDAY at 3.30pm, there will be the last session of the Light Physiotherapy Exercises for people over 60 years of age.
- ON WEDNESDAY At 9.00pm, members of the Carmelite Third Order are organising Mass at the Addolorata Cemetery’s Chapel. After Mass there will be time for praying on the graves of our dearly departed. Those who wish to join can leave his/her name in the sacristy.
- ON THURSDAY, LIFE IN THE SPIRIT SEMINARS will continue at 7.15pm at the Titus Brandsma Centre. All those who wish to grow in their faith are invited to attend these meetings.
- ON FRIDAY at 10.00am there will be a fundraising activity in aid of the church which will start with mass then lunch at a hotel in Buġibba. Tickets are available from the Parish Office of from Doris Mallia.
- ON FRIDAY and SATURDAY there will the the Diocesan Assembly. The theme will be ‘Evangelisation and Diaconia. During this Assembly representatives from various areas of the Church will be meeting with the Archbishop. Let us pray so that this assembly will be a fruitful one for the pastoral work of the Church in Malta.
- ON SATURDAY, after the 6.30pm Mass there will be an Organ and Flute Concert. This concert is part of the Malta International Organ Festival. Entrance is free.
- NEXT SUNDAY if the Feast of Christ the King. The 9.00am Mass will be broadcasted on TVM. On that day, at 5.00pm at the St. Venera Parish Church, Msgr Archbishop will be leading the Evening Prayers followed by a discourse on the occasion of Christ the King. For those who wish to join us, there will be transport available. Transport leaves at 4.15pm.
- Applications for entry in Church Schools in September 2018 will start being received in the coming weeks. These entries are for Church employees’ children, for siblings, and for children from Church Schools without Continuity. Other applicants from State and Independent Schools will be able to apply in January and February. More detailed information can be found on the Curia’s website and on the Parish’s notices boards.