Notices – 06/05/18
OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL PARISH – BALLUTA
PARISH NOTICES – SUNDAY 6th May 2018
- ON MONDAY at 7.00pm, the Diaconia Commission will be a meeting at the Parish Centre.
- ON TUESDAY, Feast of Our Lady of Pompei, after the 9.30 a.m. Mass the prayer of Our Lady of Pompei will be recited. On the same day, there will be a pilgrimage to Marsaxlokk. Departure at 8.45am from Imrabat Street. Bookings at the Parish Office or with Doris Mallia.
- THIS WEDNESDAY is the Sixth Wednesday of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. During the 9.30am. there will be with a sermon on Our Lady, followed by the Chaplet of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.
- SUNDAY is Mother’s Day. The 10.00am Mass will be with the participation of children and families.
The Saturday evening Mass, and all Masses on Sunday, will be offered for all mothers, and for the souls of the departed ones. Who wishes to list his mother’s name can do so by filling in a form and hand it over to any one of the priests, or to the sacristan. Envelopes with these forms are by the church’s entrance.
- On TUESDAY 15th May there will be a Mother’s Day Activity. Tickets are available from Maria Bianco or from the Parish Office.
- On the 30th of May there will be a pilgrimage to the Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary in Gozo, following by an outing. This activity is being organised together with all the parishes of Sliema. Tickets from the parish office or from Doris Mallia.
- We have now ended the Family Blessings and we wish to thank all those families who have welcomed us to their homes. If anyone who wasn’t at home on the day we visited, and would like us to bless his family, please contact the parish priest for an appointment.